<VV> redoing seats?

Ian Harding harding.ian at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:54:04 EST 2010

I'm sure it's not rocket science, I'm just certain I would mess it up.
 I installed my carpet and butchered it up pretty good trying to cut
the accelerator and shifter holes.  I'd hate to see what my seats
looked like if I did them.  That's not to say it can't be done, I just
know that I'm a measure once, cut twice kind of guy.  It's usually not
a factor in basic unbolting/bolting jobs.

- Ian