<VV> value: vette vs corvair

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 23:18:20 EST 2010

In a message dated 3/3/2010 7:45:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

Rising  value is a double-edged sword. It's much about the have's and the
have  not's. Those who have benefit, those who don't have are put at  a
disadvantage. This also brings up the statement I saw once in a  hobby
magazine column that said that "people stay with a certain hobby car  until
they can't afford it, then they get out". Rather cold and cruel way  of
looking at it, but regrettably very  true.

-Mark

I solved that one Mark! I buy Corvairs that are going up in value and
Corvettes that are going down!

It's so simple, when you think about it!  <grin>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette