<VV> hardware

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Mar 4 05:20:02 EST 2010

My favorite tool for cleaning small parts is my glass bead blaster.
After cleaning parts with it I usually treat with metal prep then, paint.
I like to use an assortment of plastic fishing tackle boxes with lots of configurable compartments to keep special hardware organized. Also use cheap bins found at yard sales to store things.
Usually when I have to buy a special bolt I'l just buy the whole box along with the washers and nuts to add to my stock. Nothing kills the momentum of a day better than to have to stop and run the the hardware store or parts place for something.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com