<VV> Electric Corvair For Sale

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Fri Mar 5 01:48:50 EST 2010

That's Mike Racke's '66. I published him as the cover story in the June '09
issue of the Vintage Times, Vintage CORSA of Orange County California. Mike
did masterful craftsmanship on it.

You can read about it at:
Vintagecorsa.com
Follow the link to the Vintage Times, scroll down to the archives and
download the June '09 issue.

Dave Thompson
Editor, Vintage Times