<VV> Special sale

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 14:17:09 EST 2010

All,

I am going to make a one-time sale offer on an Automatic Floor Shift
Conversion Kit. This kit is actually the prototype mechanism that I used to
engineer and develop the kit, so it has some extra holes, welds and notches
that the production kit doesn't have. Because of this, I cannot sell it as
a production kit. However it is a fully functional kit, and once installed,
will look and function just like the production parts.

Clark's has priced the kit at $260, but this one kit I will sell for $180
including shipping, which is below my cost.

Email me privately if interested.

-Mark