<VV> Corvair compression readings

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 00:21:52 EST 2010

Regardless, the key is consistency in readings from one cylinder to
another.  I'm at 2100 feet, so I would not even get the 14.7.
That's only at sea level on a standard day!
I know my heads were off because the spark plug holes were welded shut and
re-drilled slightly closer to the exhaust valve and I have modern style
tapered seat spark plugs. Who knows what they did in there? I'll know later
this year because I've decided its time to do a thorough overhaul (and other
things, maybe EFI) to this 48 year old motor. So, I'm saving my pennies.
Mark Durham