<VV> Your turn to talk with your ballot

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 8 11:27:47 EST 2010

I think you have just stated the reason a lot of people don't bother
voting. An uncontested race always bores people to death.

It would be interesting to see what the returns are like for the
uncontested vs contested races. It may prove to be one of the larger
reasons for poor voter participation.

-Mark

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/