<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 20:33:33 EST 2010

I quote Harry Jensen from his 03/08/10 VV email reply to Tim Verthein:

"I believe one has to understand that probably a half of our membership is not on the 'net. By posting member content only on the web means that 50% will not receive it."

Fifty percent seems like a low number.  Isn't internet usage in the U.S. around 75% these days?  Is there some reason CORSA folks are not internet users?  Are there data to support the quoted statement or is it a WAG?  If data exist, please publish here.

Thanks.