<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 9 09:51:35 EST 2010

In dealing with a statistical figure, you don't have to survey EVERY
member. When properly done, a statistical sampling is usually accurate
enough. It's why exit polls are usually dead-on accurate (unless some
political hanky-panky is happening, in which case it makes for a good
indicator of same).

-Mark