<VV> CORSA Members on the Internet

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 17:30:04 EST 2010

Maybe I should have brought this up earlier. Do we need an accurate count? Besides "it would be nice to know", what reason do we need to know the information? Is this information that is missing from the CORSA membership database? Gary Moore
The Internet, a magnificent new technology combining the credibility of anonymous hearsay with the excitement of typing. –Jon Stewart