<VV> Tire Size

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 9 21:09:05 EST 2010

Hi Ian,

You need to understand that it's the combination of wheels and tires that matters.  The wheels define how far in or out the tire will be.  The tire will give you the overall package size.

Assuming they are the usual Chevy wheels with about 4" of backspace, they will very likely hit up front.  It won't hurt anything to bolt one on and carefully lower it onto the tire, you can try it for yourself if you have access to the wheels.

--Bryan