<VV> CO Question

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 10:57:24 EST 2010

                                                   B"H

Thanks everyone who responded to my CO question.  I replaced the modified tailpipe contraption with a 90 degree elbow, routing the exhaust back to the side of the car, as with stock.

So far, I had 0 pmm the entire trip to work today, so all those who advised me to keep the stock configuration, thank you; you were correct.

However, with the universal cat converter removed, the exhaust stinks like it used to with all the older cars (which if course is normal).  That cat really does work!  Too bad there doesn't appear to be enough room in the Unipack exhaust to install it anywhere easily.

Thanks again...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG