<VV> Hosting Services

John Meyer jmeyerjr at live.com
Wed Mar 10 12:29:14 EST 2010

One of the benefits of CORSA maintaining their own web server is that they graciously provide server space for the local chapters allowing them to maintain their sites on the CORSA server at NO CHARGE. Without this dozens of chapters such as the Chicagoland Corvair Enthusiasts, ccecorvair.com, would not have a presence on the web due to the costs involved if we were paying street prices for web hosting.

Bryan, I can't thank you enough for this service. Our CCE site has been up for ten years now. It is an invaluable tool for keeping our members informed and in helping new Corvair owners discover that our organizations exist. As long as administration costs are a topic, what are the costs involved in maintaining a forum which appears to be primarily a conduit for complaints?

John Meyer

jmeyerjr at live.com