<VV> SUSPECT: Re: Hosting

Robby vintagevwbeetles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:20:54 EST 2010

All I am saying is that it appears to not be consistence with past policy.
personally I have never had an issue with discussion here on VV that weren't
totally technical so I am not this one but I ahve seen people almost raked
over the coals due to their bringing up topics others felt weren't
technical.  CORSA's future certainly isn't a Corvair tech issue : )

Robby