<VV> SUSPECT: Re: Hosting

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Mar 10 18:24:29 EST 2010

I'd like to expand on my old friend Ken's opinion.

If you read the posting guidelines, you will see that "my politician is
better than yours" type arguments are not allowed.
(National/state/local) Political and Secular debates are not allowed.

Although there are many V V members who don't belong to CORSA, the list is
administered by CORSA members. The club pays for the service (Bryan's and
any other) from it's funds to keep the list up.

CORSA politics, i.e. Policy, decisions or lack of same from the Board, etc
are normally considered allowable topics.

So you wouldn't want to start a debate on abortion, creationism, National
Health Care, etc on the regular VV list.

Hank