<VV> front cross member

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Mar 10 18:42:00 EST 2010

Mark
He weren't wrong, son!  Never owned a Vair that was above the Manson-Nixon
line, and both car and FC front x members hit the ground within about 45
minutes.

Some Seafoam Deep Creep works well to help aid things along.  I've sprayed
Deep Creep on top of PB blaster and watched the deep creep go right through
the PB blaster---I think PB is highly over-rated.

Hank