<VV> Hosting

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 19:47:11 EST 2010

Skimming over most of the hosting chatter, I did pause to notice. "I host
http://www.serenska.com/idealgarage (Corvair Content!) for a similar
amount of money."

Wanting to see the Corvair Content on this web site, I clicked the link. As I waited for the site to load, it "blew me out of the water" as it bounced me off line.

Thinking this way a computer FUBAR, I can back online and tried to access this web site again and AGAIN got disconnected. OK, twice is enough for me, I won't try a third time. If this is what you get for service from this host, I'm not impressed.

Did anyone go to this web site to see what the Corvair content was?

Roy - Bayshore