<VV> Supercritical fuel injection (snake oil?) - HVCE

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 22:43:46 EST 2010

And Smokey had several patents on this subject---all expired long ago, of
course, so anybody can build his system.
The one supercritical fuel injection patent I read (the first one) was
comprehensive but it described a system with an ECU that acted as God to the
whole engine system---and it would take God to figure out all the variables
to  program the computer control.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 3/10/2010 5:40:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jim_a_b3 at hotmail.com writes:

> Doesn't sound dissimilar to the adiabatic "Hot Vapor Cycle Engine", in
> principle --

That was my first thought when I read the  article. As I recall Smokey
Yunick

was a beliver in this concept. Even  had an article or two over the years in

Hot Rod magazine over the  years.

Jim  Briggs

jb3vairs