<VV> LOOKING FOR COMMUNIQUE ISSUE NUMBER

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 03:01:58 EST 2010

i am trying to figure out what issue of the communiqe had the "crampy" ,
shortened rampside on the front cover.  i think i just purchased
it....another project to keep me living longer?
also the one with "beatrice" red fire dept corvan on the cover?  i am
working hard on that at the moment redoing the powertrain etc.  what a neat
project!  i am  looking for ANY past pictures , or articles from that  area of
Nebraska about this nice vehicle. my present scramble , is to have it  ready
for our "Recall" in Syracuse NY , then off to Cedar Rapids.  watch  the
progress on the cnycovair.com website

update on the harbor freight gem tumbler...it needs better lube  (i  used
synthetic grease ) on the rollers than they do , and keep spare belts  around
in case you overload it like i did yesterday.  boy it sure does a  nice job
on hardware!
regards, tim colson
getting all my most needed corvair hardware collection cleaned, slow but
clean.