<VV> Membership poll

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Mar 11 10:02:08 EST 2010

Good morning to all, I would like to update you on the progress of the e-mail membership poll. For those of you that don't know what I am talking about I have requested information from CORSA chapters as to how many of their members have an e-mail account. As of this morning I have received 34 replies. The average of the replies I have is 82% of chapter members have an e-mail account. Of the 34, seven chapters have less than 75% with e-mail. The highest percentage is still 97% but the lowest is now 40%. I am still very happy with these numbers. It in no way means that all these people could or want to receive an e-communique. It does however prove that CORSA could communicate valuable information to a majority of it's chapter members through e-mail or on the CORSA website. Thank-you all for the great response so far.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA Central Director