<VV> Membership poll

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Mar 11 11:02:33 EST 2010

All, As I have said before I have 10 pages of numbers and suggestions dedicated to this subject already when it is completed I will post it for everyone to see. I still have maybe two more pages to add. It will be counterproductive for me and you to argue this until I am finished. I apologize for sounding crass but I am finished debating for now. Thanks for your concerns.

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA Central Director