<VV> LOOKING FOR COMMUNIQUE ISSUE NUMBER(vol 6 #15 )

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 19:34:08 EST 2010

i found the article tonight. it was on the cover in December 1984 and had a
 story with it. my problem searching my past communiques (i own them ALL!)
is i  did not remove the outer covers when i filed them in magazine holders
in my file  drawers. so i have to open each one , not just thumb thru the
box files.
boy ,things have changed since 1984!   what a neat plaything.
thanks for all the responses , i hope to post the progress pictures
starting with a scan of that article , soon on the CNYCORVAIR.com website.
regards, tim colson
64 A/C coupe  in progress , but running again!
63 rampy  in progress , but running again with another upgraded  motor
61 lakewood  saved from the crusher , running , but needs tons of work  yet
6? crampy , on the way here ,condition "unknown?"  another  project.