<VV> Consumer Reports bias, was: Politics on Virtual Vairs

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Fri Mar 12 07:19:56 EST 2010

Could you explain how cognitive dissonance fits in here?

BTW, the only consumer input is from their annual survey which looks at
reliability data - how many repairs, length of ownership, etc.  They do
actual testing in their labs.  Having taught statistics for over 30 years I
think that few in the general public understand meaningful statistics.

Ken