<VV> Popular Science Puts Entire Scanned Archive Online, Free

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Mar 12 07:37:23 EST 2010

A great place to while away an afternoon or more.

I have no objection to anyone wanting to spend the time logging in, sorting through possible searches, waiting for selections to appear, waiting while computer turns pages and on and on.  I have projects to advance, places to go and living life in front of a computer screen is simply not my cup of tea.  I like to use my tools, drive my cars, ride my boat.  The computer is a tool? Well, yes ... so I use it to edit and publish the DACC Aircooler!  An hour or so a day is all I can stand to spend on non-tangibles such as searches and web pages.  Electronic magazines?  Not a chance.
Ken P

"The Robbins" <therobbins82 at gmail.com> wrote:

Do a search on Corvair and see the result. Be prepared to spend a lot of
time here, very neat to see some of the old issues.

http://www.popsci.com/archives

Joe R

BBRT