<VV> Consumer Reports NO VAIR. Now tires!!

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:33:11 EST 2010

I have seen that and wondered in the past how one can be so much different,
perhaps the only people to respond weren't happy and drove the numbers down.
I need to get some tires for my Suburban, the Goodyear's lasted a little
over 20K and have a belt problem, second time I have had the Wranglers do
this on two different trucks so no more Goodyear's even though I know people
that have gotten a lot of miles out of theirs but a different model I
suspect. Mine still have the little nubs on the sides showing how new they
are. I am considering BF Goodrich or maybe even Bridgestone this time. Had
Michelins once and they lasted forever on an S-10 Blazer, had cracks between
the treads while still having lots of tread left after many years of
service. Maybe my Suburban should get them but the cost is crazy. After
losing my shirt on the Goodyear's and having to buy more tires soon I guess
it would have evened out. Life is so hard in BBRT, nothing ever goes right.
I know that opinions are hard to find on VV but if anyone has had great luck
or bad luck with truck tires post me off line and I will have more ammo for
shopping. :=)~

Joe R
BBRT