<VV> YENKO STINGERS

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Fri Mar 12 13:25:06 EST 2010

Greetings Yenko Stinger owners or lovers! Thought I'd touch base to see if anyone has anything new in the world of Stingers.. I'm currently shopping for a publisher for the book and should have a "camera ready" copy done in the next six months. Is there anything you have uncovered in the past few years that would be relevant? Anything on Don Yenko or his family or anything on any one of the Stingers is always of help. Drop me a note when you get a chance!    Best Regards,    Charlie

www.yenkostinger.com