<VV> Synthetics Oil GM Engineer's Opinion (long)

steveb amsoilman1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:51:50 EST 2010

John:
   Who is this ENGINEER you talk about? What are his credentials?Did you even check out his VERSES of someones writings?This guy is out of his league.Know possible real knowledge of the lubrication products. Please let myself know who this is and how can I contact him.Im just an individual who like the truth not a collection of garb. I cannot figure tha anyone in charge of a true forum would allow this kind of propaganda on their site. I had faith in this side as I have visited many times before as a guest. Thank you for your time and effort in this matter.