<VV> 60s economy ride

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 07:58:45 EST 2010

"Chevys last 4 cyl was (around) 1931"

I had a stock '62 ChevyII 4 cyl 153 2 dr sedan that had been originally bought by a little old lady.

My mom drove a '63 Dodge Dart 6cyl 3 on the tree in the mid 60s. It only had a heater and an AM radio. I think those were the kind of economy cars most common then.

I think Corvairs were designed to compete in that market but were more commonly bought by people who wanted something "different".

Ed