<VV> Retires

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 14 18:06:08 EDT 2010

The only tire I ever had let me down was a General on my '66 Corsa back in 1967 while traveling on a freeway in California and it was not an old tire.  The tread had separate from the body of the tire.    Probably not even 20K miles on it, but then again tires did not last as many miles back then as 40M would be about the best you could get.  Ken