<VV> Jay Len's 66 Corsa

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 16:44:46 EDT 2010

In a message dated 3/15/2010 12:52:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ac-woolman at hotmail.com writes:

Woolman here/

Is this car in as-bought  condition, or did he do a ground-up like he did
on the  Rampside?

I know he bought the car from a member in California;  I never saw it
before the video came out.

Either way, beautiful  car.

ACWoolman

He bought it from Dave Statland (the former pres. of CORSA West) in running
 condition (it was driven from Dave's garage to Jay's.) How much work he
did on  it after he got it--that I don't know--but the car had just gotten a
high place  in CORSA West's Concourse d'Elegance.)

Scotty from CORSA West

.