<VV> Membership poll and effects to CORSA members that are not in a chap.

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:29:31 EDT 2010

Guys !!

Have forgotten that I have been a member of the best CORSA chapter by a long time or... is not Virtual Vairs a CORSA chapter ?

Think that the main reasons for a chapter to exist is to be in touch with it's members, interchange opinions, facts, tips, socializing, knowing others' cars, showing own ones, kidding (aren't we kids ?) etc. Virtual Vairs fills most of them with some obvious gaps but, it has daily meetings !!

Wouldn't hesitate on paying dues to Virtual Vairs.

Daniel