<VV> Local Corvair

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Mar 17 00:04:37 EDT 2010

I'm the only CORSA member in Yolo County California.  I've seen four other
Corvairs in various states of repair.  Tonight at Boy Scouts one of my kids
friends told them he was going to take his driver's test in a 60 Corvair.
He was surprised when my kids knew what that was.

I sort of know his parents, he's in scouts, he is a JV shot putter and
discus thrower with Steven and plays in one of the HS Jazz bands (Michael is
in the A band, he's in the B band).

Next track meet I'll find out about the car and try to recruit them into
CORSA and CCRC.

dp

Please visit my Photo-Blog; http://viewsofyolocounty.blogspot.com/