<VV> How MUCH Phosphorus and Zink?

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 17 21:25:21 EDT 2010

Hi JR,

I did not notice a separate listing for Phosphorus and Zinc, but I thought I read their 15W50 has 1200 PPM, which is close to the old SL standard and what they recommend for flat tappet engines.  That's what I'm going with these days.  For break in I'd want an additive, but for normal use this is my current choice.

An important note - our Corvairs don't get driven much, if at all, in temperatures below 40 deg F.

--Bryan