<VV> 40th CORSA convention

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 10:32:11 EDT 2010

All,

It's the 40th CORSA convention this year, and I am wondering how many of
the first convention's attendees are still around, AND how many of us still
have the car they took to that first convention in '71. I know I and Tom
Seversin do. How many others? Larry Claypool and Ron F. were at that first
convention (and every one since), but don't still have their original
convention car.

Maybe a 40th reunion at the convention for all of us (with or without our
convention cars) would be nice. If so, I'd try to bring my '67 convert that
I had at that first convention. BTW, Tom has had his '64 Sprint convert at
a number of conventions since that first one and I think it was at last
year's convention.

-Mark Corbin

P.S. Harry, how about putting this in the CC?

P.P S. Bob, maybe arrange something at the convention? A pic session or
special party maybe?