<VV> Corvair continuity error on "Bewitched"

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 09:28:23 EDT 2010

At least they "sacrificed" a "worthless" EM. (G) They did the same when a
'55 Nomad got flattened by a girder. Dropped it on a ('55 Chevy)
conventional wagon.

-Mark

P.S. And yes, the EM that was crushed WAS worthless. If you look closely,
it was a rusted out, unsalvagable hulk, even by rustbelt standards.

At