<VV> Local Corvair - now driver's test

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 10:38:21 EDT 2010

Speaking of that, I wonder how many on the VV list actually took their
drivers test in a Corvair?  Kind of the original Corvair lovers  (nuts?) maybe?
 I took my driver's test in 1971 in my dad's 1969  LeMans Blue Monza
Convertible, 140 hp, 3-speed.   Even then, I  remember the examiner saying he
liked the car and his commenting that most kids  didn't take there tests in
manual transmissioned cars.  I would guess it is  even rarer today.  So how many
of us are there?

Todd in TX (for now)

In a message dated 3/20/2010 4:35:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,