<VV> Driver's Test

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Sun Mar 21 13:29:15 EDT 2010

You know, just from this little thread, with only a few replies, highlights
 for me some of the issues everyone has been talking about with Corvairs,
CORSA,  and our hobby.  We have a lot of experience on this web, cause many
of you  were driving long before Corvair's existed.  That is also the
challenge, to  bring in the younger folks to love our cars and carry on.  I too was
born  before the Corvair was first brought out, and I am getting older
(still feel  young though) but I do remember growing up with them.  We have to
get the  younger crowd interested in the beautiful and stylish Corvair
instead of the Jap  stuff.  Although I have a turbo on one of mine, we won't ever
see hotted up  Vairs with HP Turbos, Superchargers, Nitrous and big cans
like the imports, but  you can put a wicked stereo system in the trunk and
still look cool, something  that everybody else doesn't have.  My son is 20, and
loves the looks of the  Vair, and to drive them, but lots of his friends
and the 20-somethings have no  clue what they are.  I guess it will always be
a struggle.  Has anyone  ever set up a Facebook page for Corvairs?  Might
give us some  exposure.

Todd in TX

In a message dated 3/21/2010 1:49:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,