<VV> 40th CORSA convention

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 20:55:23 EDT 2010

I think it's 3 that have gone to all. How many will there be that went to # 1 and # 40 ? Can anyone get me #s ?  Bob

From: airvair at earthlink.net
To: yenko108 at hotmail.com; ricknorris at suddenlink.net; virtualvairs at corvair.org
CC: corsa at corvair.org
Subject: RE: <VV> 40th CORSA convention
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:25:20 -0400

All,

How about this?:

Dear Editor,

This year is not only the 50th anniversary of the first year of Corvair production, but it also will mark the 40th CORSA convention. CORSA's first convention was held in Chicago in the summer of 1971, and surprisingly there are still a few of us around who attended that first convention. In fact some of us still have the same car that we drove to that convention!

So to celebrate this fact, I propose that all those who attended the first convention get together during this convention for a photo op. And it would be especially appropriate if those with their "first convention" cars also bring them, so that they can be included in that photo op.

-Mark Corbin (I still have my '67 convertible that I drove to the '71 convention.)