<VV> Turbo / 140 heads?

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Mar 22 09:03:38 EDT 2010

 Now you've done it!!

Anyway, in my own experience, 140 heads DO make a fair bit more punch than the 95 heads ever will. The engine doesn't run out of breath at the top end, while not sacrificing ANY bottom end whatsoever. And if you're using an oversized carb, the difference is even more impressive.

But don't do this without having the heads THOROUGHLY prepped to keep the seats and guides in place. And deflashing is even more imperative.

And a good turbo using stock parts is an early turbine with a late compressor. <G>

John Roberts