<VV> Oil Spray

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 23 01:40:45 EDT 2010

Dave,

I would be VERY interested to know if the filter was the old style - made
like an AC PF4 (similar to what Clark's has made available) or the "new
style" - sort of looks like a PF4 - but has an inverted U shaped gasket
around the outer edge of the filter.  If you need pictures, I can send them.

Later, JR