<VV> 65 Monza jack storage with A/C

craig nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 22:46:37 EDT 2010

The picture in my '65 assembly manual, C64 Section, Page A2, shows it flat
on its base on the trunk floor just aft of the spare tire. The note says to
"Butt Jack against retainer" meaning to push it to the rear until it touches
the angled bracket that's shown on the trunk floor.  The jack handle is
stowed inside the jack as follows (my words): Raise the jack enough to be
able to slip the handle through, right on top of the base plate. Then, lower
the jack by hand until it holds the handle so as not to rattle.

That should do it!

Craig Nicol