<VV> Help with paint charts

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Thu Mar 25 10:29:42 EDT 2010

All, My 66 convertible is slowly getting closer to being ready to paint. Along with repainting the exterior I am having the interior repainted. The exterior color is easy, it is Tuxedo Black, the interior is a little different story. I have the Sept.-Oct. 1965 Chevrolet Sevice News with the 66 interior and exterior paint colors. The car has medium red door panels and seats and a darker red dash pad, steering wheel and column. According to the charts there is a medium red that is 60 gloss which I assume is for the front of the dash, the doors, and the tops of the rear seat area. Then a dark red that is 0 gloss which I assume is for the top of the dash in the defroster vent and speaker grill area. My question is am I assuming correctly about these codes and is there a place I can go and see paint chips of interior colors? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jamie