<VV> Do the AC lines going forward run in the tunnel or along side?

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 26 17:29:03 EDT 2010

Rick,

What I advise everyone who's contemplating installing (or even removing) an
a/c system to do is to buy the installation instructions from Clark's,
along with the templates. Even if you don't ever get around to installing a
factory a/c system in a Corvair, it has a wealth of information that tells
you everything right down to just what screw goes in what size hole, etc.
Guaranteed to answer all your questions, and more. It's such a good source
of info that "it would be cheap at twice the price", the cliche aside.

-Mark