<VV> Help!!!!!

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Sat Mar 27 00:04:43 EDT 2010

Hi there.  I need some help/advice.  I want to do a tech tip in "How to keep your Corvair alive" but am unsure of a couple of things.

   I want to install grease fittings on the axle hubs of a '65 Monza 4-dr.  Being an early kindaguy, i've never done it.  First, what size drill bit is correct?

Second, what size/type tap should I use? Third, how do I make sure the tap and grease fittings are the same size, as most of the grease fittings i've seen only have a couple threads on them?

   Any advice/tips sure would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'63 Monza ragtop 84/pg