<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 16:36:28 EDT 2010

My 3 driving Corvairs all have antique plates from Colorado. The neat thing with them is they are tagged for 5 years. As far as insurance, I am with Haggerty and their restrictions are that these cars are not my primary vehicles. But I believe it's on the "honor system" as far as where I take them. But I only drive them for recreation anyway.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
Will be driving a Corvair to Iowa in June