<VV> Rear axle bearings, late

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 27 18:54:53 EDT 2010

The best way is to get a new rebuilt set from a Corvair mechanic or shop who
has a few sets or rebuilt rear hubs on the shelf.  They will ship you a
rebuilt rear hub and charge you a core charge which you get back when you
return your old hubs.  I think both the Professors (Larry Claypool and Steve
Goodman) offer this service, I'd be suppressed if Clark's, Underground, LS
parts, California Parts... don't offer this service.  I would contact the
closest vendor as the assemblies are heavy to minimize shipping.

dp