<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 27 22:45:54 EDT 2010

Don't think for a minute that they won't pull you over if you have an
antique plate on your car. Just give them an excuse, any lame one will do,
and the (especially the local) gestapo will. The telltale sign that it was
solely to harrass you is if they let you go without a citation. Half the
time, it's not because they want to be nice. Cops are trained to NOT be
nice. Rather, it's because they needed the stop in order to meet their
defacto quota. And don't believe them when they try to deny it. They HAVE
to make "X" number of stops every month, or be considered as unproductive
and lazy - hence no promotions, bonuses, etc. Sound reasonable?

-Mark (don't ask how I know)