<VV> Corvairs with 'Antique' plates/but no Corvair

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 23:16:36 EDT 2010

That's not the only bad thing that can happen
I sold a 67 Monza to a guy  in Pensacola back in 2004.
I received a letter from the FLA Highway Patrol about my Abandoned  car.
Good thing i didn't just go and try to claim the car.
The guy apparently didn't change the title or register it, just put a plate on it and was driving it and had no insurance on it.
He was in involved in a accident and left the scene. He removed the tag
an abandoned the car.
sinceIi was technically still the registered owner (they tracked me down via the
Vin #)
 Luckily I had a Signed copy of the bill of sale which I was more than happy to share.

 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 24K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM