<VV> It could be worse/better $$

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 09:43:12 EDT 2010

Just a note to let those of a collector bend out there know that there is some hope/despair as it relates to our cars. I have just completed some Corvair type Carter YH carbs for a Nash and Corvette. For those who don't know, they were the origin of our Spyder carbs with very minor modifications, mostly for appearance (if you like black rather than the Carter gold tones). Two of them are for a $130K restored '52 Nash Healey Lemans and 3 are for a $200K restored '53 Vette). Wouldn't it be nice/terrible to put these numbers in front of a Corvair? :-).
The Carbmeister