<VV> Fans Tested

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 07:27:40 EDT 2010

 Smitty, you're taking away what is TOTALLY the wrong message! What Tom did is nothing short of phenomenal. Glad he did this!

My question wasn't a criticism, it was a QUESTION about how much progress he's made! Nothing wrong with asking how he's doing with it. Sounds like he's getting some positive results, which is most encouraging.

So, chill, dude!

John Roberts